Sunday, June 4, 2017

Random thoughts.

If I buy something I really want to know whether it worth that much or I get a plan that I can make more than that using that. I just don't want to buy anything because everyone is buying, it is social pressure to buy it. If I have to pay taxes I have right to know how well you utilize them. If I have to donate you just because you are poor I have to know what did you do to get well earned. If I have to donate you just because you are creators faithful messenger I have to know your how giving to you is helping the society without bias. If I have to give you money just because I am closer to you I have to know which activity I am sponsoring. Resource is limited. lacking are almost unlimited. accumulation, distribution, utilization all should be optimized and have to have a legit solid motivation to spend on that.

No comments:

Search